- Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) improved its revenue per available room in both Macau and Las Vegas to help it beats profit estimates in Q2. Shares of Wynn are lower in early trading due to lighter-than-anticipated revenue from Macau for the period.
- The company's Macau business generated revenue growth of 3.2% to $961M and adjusted property EBITDA of $307M.
- Revenue from properties in Las Vegas rose 12.5% to $451.4M and adjusted property EBITDA gained 18.3% to $135.7M.
- A conference call is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET.
- WYNN -2.8% premarket to $205.00.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 29, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 28, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 15, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 3, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 20, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs