- Adjusted income of $28.9M or $0.34 per share vs. $4.4M and $0.05 one year ago.
- After $1.32B unsecured debt offering in Q2, secured debt now represents just 16% of total debt, down from 49% ahead of the deal.
- Non-performing loans carrying value of $94M fall 54% from the end of Q1.
- New originations during quarter totaled $117M.
- STAR +1.4%
- Previously: iStar Financial EPS of $0.34
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Nov 24, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (May 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 17, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs