- Q2 core NOI of $14.1M or $0.26 per share vs. $13.7M or $0.25 in Q1. The dividend is $0.25.
- Book value per share of $9.12 vs. $8.87 at end of Q1. Last night's close of $8.44 is a 7.5% discount to book.
- Adjusted net interest spread of 1.92% up 4 basis points from Q1.
- CPR of 11.1% up 80 bps.
- End-of-period leverage falls to 5.7x from 5.9x (it was 6.8x a year ago).
- RMBS holdings continue to be trimmed a bit, while CMBS holdings are added to.
- Conference call at 11 ET
- Previously: Dynex Capital beats by $0.01
- DX flat premarket
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs