- Net income of $67M or $0.48 per share vs $76.7M or $0.53 a year ago, with Chairman Bill Erbey noting "significant compliance and regulatory-related issues." Income from operations of $207.6M up 22% from a year ago.
- 2.6M shares repurchased during quarter.
- New business: The company intends to begin purchasing MBS where Ocwen (NYSE:OCN) is the servicer.
- Conference call is at 11 ET
- Previously: Ocwen Financial misses by $0.31, misses on revenue
- OCN flat premarket
Ocwen Financial Corp. (OCN): New Analyst Report from Zacks Equity Research - Zacks Equity Research Report
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)