- Tesla Motors (TSLA -1.3%) reports after the bell with the Street looking for EPS of $0.04 and revenue of $802M. The crowdsourced forecast at Estimize.com is for a healthy EPS beat ($0.12) and revenue miss ($799M).
- The company's average transaction price ($106K in Q1), view on meeting its annual production target (35K), and gross margin rate (28% target for FY14) will be closely watched - while anything positive or negative on the company's Gigafactory and Model X production timetable could send shares into a flurry of activity.
- Sales in China started during the quarter and could top 1K, according to Barclays.
- Gigadreams: California, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, and Arizona are all in the running to be the location for the Gigafactory. Tucson, Arizona isn't considered the front-runner to land the facility, but deserves high marks for creativity by sending Tesla execs a pre-approved building permit.
- Options trading on Tesla is factoring in a 7.5% post-earnings move which is a low level of volatility for the stock historically.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 3:07PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Mon, 12:25PM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 6:28PM)
at Benzinga.com (Fri, 4:49PM)
at MarketWatch.com (Fri, 4:30PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs