Citigroup exits another noncore business

|About: Citigroup Inc. (C)|By:, SA News Editor

Citigroup (NYSE:C) agrees to the sale of 80% of its $1.5B limited partnership interest in Metalmark Capital Partners to Lexington Partners. As part of an earlier agreement, Citi will offer up the remaining 20% as well. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed. It's expected to settle in Q4.