- Pre-tax income of $20.1M or $0.15 per share vs. $12.2M one year ago.
- Gross margin of 82.4% up 380 basis points from Q1, up 790 basis points from a year ago.
- U.S.-listed ETF AUM of $35.5B up 22.5% Y/Y, primarily thanks to strong inflows. Q2 showed inflows of $300M even as money exited the previously powerhouse Japan Hedged Equity Fund.
- Expenses of $24M fell 4.4% Y/Y, with fund management and administration expenses of 14.1% thanks to the transfer of accounting, administrative, and custody services to State Street.
- Conference call at 9 ET
- Previously: WisdomTree Investments beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- WETF flat premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 30, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 14, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs