- Dish Network (DISH -0.7%) has added the A+E Networks to its over-the-top programming lineup.
- The company will be able to stream A+E content (A&E, History, Lifetime, H2) under the terms of the arrangment.
- Dish already signed a deal with Disney for the rights to stream its shows on five different networks.
- A+E Networks is a joint venture between Disney (DIS -0.7%) and Hearst Corporation.
- The launch of Dish's online service is expected before the end of the year. The company hopes to reach a "critical mass" of content which will lure in cord-cutters and cord-nevers.
Dish lands A+E Networks content for online service
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 14, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs