- Adjusted Cash From Facilities Operations (CFFO) of $9.9M or $0.35 per share vs. $9.5M and $0.34 one year ago.
- Average monthly rent of $3,156 per occupied unit up 2%. Same-community occupancy of 87.1% up 30 basis points.
- Completed acquisition of three senior living communities in Q2 for about $83.6M. They're expected to generate another $0.11 per share of CFFO annually.
- Two additional acquisitions are announced today for a purchase price of $33.9M. These deals are expected to generate another $0.04 of CFFO annually.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Capital Senior Living misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- CSU flat AH
at CNBC.com (Feb 20, 2014)