- Mondelez International (NASDAQ:MDLZ) reports organic sales rose 1.2% in Q2.
- Volume/mix fell 2.4% during the period, but prices were 3.6% higher.
- The company saw the strongest regional growth from Latin America.
- Adjusted gross profit margin -90 bps to 36.9%.
- The outlook for full-year organic sales growth is cut to a range of 2% to 2.5% - from a prior view for 3% growth.
- MDLZ -2.1% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 14, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs