- Chrysler Group (OTCPK:FIATY) reports revenue increased 14% Y/Y to $20.5B in Q2.
- Net income rose 22% to $619M.
- Global shipments up 10% to 770K.
- Chrysler picked up 70 bps of market share in the U.S. to 12.1% and added 20 bps in Canada to 15.3%.
- The automaker ended the quarter with $1B in free cash flow.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Wed, 5:26AM)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 27, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 28, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs