- Q2 FFO (excluding certain items) of $19.8M or $0.28 per share vs. $13.9M and $0.24 one year ago. Dividend is $0.125.
- Office Properties segment continuing revenue of $52.9M up 40.2%, largely the result of acquisitions. Stabilized office portfolio is 94.6% leased as of June 30.
- Media and Entertainment Properties segment revenue of $9.2M down 4.4%. Expenses lower by 9.2% to $5.8M. Trailing 12-month occupancy of 69.9% down from 73.1%.
- 2014 FFO outlook is boosted to $1.12-$1.16 per share from $1.08-$1.12.
- Previously: Hudson Pacific Properties beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- HPP +1.9%
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 17, 2015)
Cash Dividend On The Way From Hudson Pacific Properties Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stockat Nasdaq.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 16, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs