- Q2 adjusted FFO of $78.7M or $0.20 per share vs. $37M and $0.24 one year ago. Dividend of $66.3M is an 84% payout ratio vs. funds available for distribution.
- Full-year AFFO per share guidance is boosted to $0.80-$0.83 from $0.77-$0.82.
- Closed 24 deals during Q2 and invested $207.7M, adding 86 properties to portfolio with an initial cash yield of 7.72% and average remaining lease term of 18 years. Occupancy is as close to full as it's going to get at 99%.
- Raised more than $1B in capital during quarter, with money used to pay off high-priced debt and scoop up attractive properties. Goals remain to reduce tenant concentration, and bring leverage down to more inline with peers (fell to 7.1x in Q2 from 7.3x in Q1). Revenue from Shopko represented 13.8% of total revenue vs. 14% in Q1.
- Previously: Spirit Realty Capital beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
- SRC flat on the session
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs