- Echelon (NASDAQ:ELON) expects Q3 revenue of $13.5M-$15M, below a $17.6M consensus.
- The industrial automation technology provider says it has decided to scale back its smart grid product business to "support existing commitments only," unless a buyer is soon found. A $4.1M charge related to be business was taken in Q2.
- Grid division revenue fell 54% Y/Y to $6.1M. Industrial division revenue fell 21% to $9M.
- GAAP R&D spend fell 14% Y/Y to $4.4M, and sales/marketing spend 4% to $3.9M. G&A spend rose 11% to $3.6M.
- Shares -8.5% AH. Q2 results, PR
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jul 28, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 22, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (May 10, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Jan 18, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Aug 3, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs