- Net investment income of $34.7M or $0.25 per share vs. $34.3M and $0.25 in Q1. Current dividend quarterly run rate is $0.275 per share.
- Net asset value of $9.71 slips from $9.81 at end of Q1. Last night's closing stock price was $9.64.
- $177.3M of investments closed in seven new and five existing portfolio companies in Q2, down from $266.3M closed in Q2 one year ago.
- $176.7M received in full repayments of five debt investments. Several prepayments in early Q3, including FSC's largest investment, Desert NDT, combines with recent capital raise to give company "significant dry powder."
- Weighted average yield on debt investments of 10.8%. 72.4% of debt investments are at floating rates.
- Previously: Fifth Street Finance misses by $0.01, misses on Investment Income
- Stock flat premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Sep 25, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Aug 1, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Jul 28, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2011)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs