- Distributable net investment income of $24.6M or $0.56 per share up 33% from a year ago. Net investment income of $23.6M or $0.53 per share up 32%. Dividend of $0.495. Semi-annual supplemental dividend of $0.275 paid in June.
- Net increase in net assets from operations of $03M or $0.68 per share vs. $24M and $0.69.
- NAV per share of $21.03 up 6% from the start of the year.
- Completed $23.2M in lower-middle-market investments. After repayments, net increase of $2.1M in LMM investments.
- Net increase of $74.8M in middle-market investments. Net increase of $28.6M in private loan portfolio investments.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Source: Press Release
- MAIN flat AH
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 26, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 15, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 3, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs