- YPF reports a 40% Y/Y gain in Q2 profit while oil and gas production rose for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- Argentina's leading energy company posted a quarterly profit of 1.526B pesos ($184M) vs. 1.09B in the year-earlier quarter.
- Q2 oil production rose 5.6% Y/Y to 241K boe/day while natural gas production rose 32%; in H1, crude output climbed 8.5% Y/Y while gas production gained 10%.
- Production of unconventional oil and gas reached 23.2K bbl/day thanks to the drilling of 50 wells in Vaca Muerta, where YPF has 21 active rigs and eight work-over rigs.
- Q2 total sales surged 61% to 35.3B pesos ($4.3B), but total spending rose nearly 67% to 10.8B pesos.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 29, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 22, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs