- The Kurdish Ministry of Natural Resources says that oil production in Iraqi Kurdistan remains unaffected despite the advance of Islamic State militants.
- "The enemy has not been able to target oil operations. Oil production in the region remains unaffected and is being delivered to both the domestic and export markets," says the ministry. "The Kurdistan Regional Government is expecting that the producing companies will ramp up production in the coming weeks as ongoing export infrastructure improvements come online as planned."
- However, many companies have started to evacuate staff and suspend operations at some fields in the region, including Chevron, Afren Oryx Petroleum and Genel Energy.
- Kurdistan describes the firms' moves as "precautionary measures," and warned companies not to take any steps without close coordination with the Ministry of Natural Resources.
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, BNO, DTO, DBO, CRUD, USL, UWTI, DWTI, DNO, SZO, OLO, OLEM, TWTI
Kurdistan says oil production remains unchanged despite militant advance
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Fri, 9:26AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 11:43AM)
at Benzinga.com (Mon, 10:06AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs