- A private jet carrying Eduardo Campos has crashed, with local TV reporting the presidential candidate was killed.
- Up earlier in the session, the Bovespa is now lower by 1.3%.
- Campos was running third in the polls with less than 10%, but his exit from the race is likely to boost current President Rousseff's chances of re-election. Brazilian stocks have been among the strongest globally this year amid optimism Rousseff would fall to her more business-friendly challenger Aecio Neves.
- EWZ -1.1%. VALE -1.8%, PBR -1.7%
- ETFs: EWZ, BRF, BRXX, EWZS, BRAQ, BRZU, BRAZ, BZQ, BRAF, UBR, BRZS, DBBR, FBZ
Brazil presidential candidate killed in plane crash
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Tue, 10:57AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 28, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs