- Net income of RMB138.2M ($22.3M) vs. RMB49M in the second quarter of 2013.
- Diluted earnings per ADS of RMB4.04 ($0.64) vs. RMB2.20 in the same quarter a year ago.
- Total solar product shipments amounted to 659.5 MW consisting of 570.8 MW of solar modules, 54.1 MW of silicon wafers and 34.6 MW of solar cells. This represents an increase of 34.8% from 489.2 MW in the same period last year.
- Cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash of RMB1.6B ($252.7M) as of June 30, 2014 vs. RMB1.7B as of March 31, 2014.
- The company expects that total solar module shipments to be in the range of 800 MW to 850 MW for Q3, and estimates total solar module shipments to be in the range of 2.9 GW and 3.2 GW for FY 2014.
- Q2 results
- JKS -3.1% premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Nov 20, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 28, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs