- Skilled Healthcare (NYSE:SKH) +38.2% AH after announcing a merger agreement with privately held Genesis HealthCare in an all-stock deal that will create one of the largest U.S. providers of long-term medical care services.
- SKH shareholders would own 25.75% of the equity in the combined company, while Genesis shareholders would own the remaining 74.25%.
- The combined company is expected to operate under the Genesis name.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 19, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 19, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 18, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 21, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs