- U.S. District Judge Gray Miller has thrown out an order to seize the tanker carrying $100M worth of Kurdish crude still anchored in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The high-stakes dispute has heated up over the past month, bringing to the forefront Iraqi Kurdistan's right to produce and sell its natural resources.
- The current ruling opens up the possibilities of importing the controversial crude, with refiners such as LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB) saying it would resume purchases once the dispute was settled.
- Previously: Kurdish crude oil status to be determined today
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, BNO, DTO, DBO, CRUD, USL, UWTI, DWTI, DNO, SZO, OLO, OLEM, TWTI
U.S. court throws out order to seize tanker carrying Kurdish crude
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at MarketRealist.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 19, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs