- Best Buy (NYSE:BBY) reports comparable-store sales fell 2.0% in FQ1 on continued weakness in the consumer electronics category.
- Comparable online sales +22%.
- International comparable-store sales -6.7%.
- Domestic gross profit rate -390 bps to 23.4%, overall -340 bps to 23.1%.
- Domestic SG&A expense ratio -180 bps to 20.1%, overall -160 bps to 20.4%.
- Inventory +2.7% to $5.583B.
- BBY +3.2% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 2:23PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 8:53AM)
at CNBC.com (Apr 9, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Apr 8, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 3, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs