- The big news continues to be European bond yields, particularly Japan ... strike that, Germany, where the 10-year Bund yield is off another three basis points to a record-low 0.91%. In Spain, the 10-year yield is lower by eight basis points to 2.10%, and Italy is down to 2.37%.
- For comparison purposes, the U.K. is at 2.31%, the U.S. and 2.38%.
- European shares are flat and Asia was little-changed overnight.
- Gold is higher by $2 per ounce to $1,287.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, VOO, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, TQQQ, SPXL, QID, RSP, SQQQ, DOG, QLD, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, BXUB, QQEW, QQQE, SPLX, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, SPUU
at Investor's Business Daily (Wed, 8:02AM)