- Major stock index futures are all off about 0.4% amid what appears to be a new front opened by Russia in its fight with Ukraine. President Petro Porshenko has canceled a trip to Turkey, telling the nation "the introduction of Russian forces into Ukraine has taken place." His government says Russian troops have seized the town of Novoazovsk and several villages near the Russian border.
- Russia's Micex slides 2.1%.
- Europe's Stoxx 50 (NYSEARCA:FEZ) is lower by 1.2%, led by Germany's (NYSEARCA:EWG) 1.5% decline, and Asia posted moderate losses overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is carving out new lows, off three basis points to 2.33%. German 10-year Bund yields are lower by two basis points to 0.89%.
- Gold is up $10 per ounce to $1,293.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, VOO, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, TQQQ, SPXL, RSP, QID, SQQQ, DOG, QLD, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, BXUB, QQEW, QQQE, SPLX, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, SPUU
Futures slide as Russian troops reportedly enter Ukraine
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs