- Global auto sales rose 1.5% in July to 6.87M units.
- A strong month in China and India helped offset weakness in Japan, Brazil, and Russia.
- YTD sales are up 2.6% Y/Y to 50.2M units through July, paced by strong demand in North America and Asia.
- What to watch: South America continues to see its market share for global auto sales slide. The region could see automakers pull back further on capacity and investments due to the slump.
- Automakers: GM, F, TM, OTCPK:FIATY, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTC:KIMTF, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, TTM
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Tue, 1:19PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Aug 25, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Aug 14, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Aug 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Aug 3, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs