- Bre Pettis, MakerBot's co-founder and CEO, will be stepping down from his position to head an "Innovation Workshop" at Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS). In addition, MakerBot COO Aric Jennings will now become Stratasys' VP of global manufacturing.
- MakerBot president Jenny Lawton is the unit's new CEO. Sales chief Frank Alfano is its new president.
- Pettis has run the show at MakerBot as the company delivered blistering growth over the last two years and emerged as the clear leader in the consumer/enthusiast segment of the 3D printing market.
- Last month, Stratasys reported MakerBot (aided by new partnerships and printer launches) had Q2 revenue of $33.6M, up from just $20.6M in Q1.
- Stratasys -0.9% premarket.
CEO of Stratasys' MakerBot unit stepping down
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mon, 12:40PM)
at Zacks.com (Mon, 9:45AM)
at Zacks.com (Fri, 11:10AM)
at Zacks.com (Thu, 8:40AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 11, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs