at Nasdaq.com (Mon, 12:31PM)
DuPont (DD) acquires from Bunge (BG) full ownership of the Solae joint venture, a world leader...
DuPont (DD) acquires from Bunge (BG) full ownership of the Solae joint venture, a world leader in developing soy-based ingredients for nutritious food products, for $440M. DuPont previously owned 72% of the JV, while Bunge owned the remaining 28%.
How did this change your view of ?
More Bullish More Bearish It Didn't
This impact ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Submit & View Results
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 14, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs