Seeking Alpha

Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) teams with Abertis Infraestructurasto buy a 60% interest in OHL...

Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) teams with Abertis Infraestructurasto buy a 60% interest in OHL Brasil, one of Brazil's largest owners and operators of toll road concessions, for $1.7B. BIP plans to invest $250M after the acquisition closes; the JV could launch an offer to buy the remaining 40% of OHL Brasil that is publicly traded, BIP says. BIP -0.9% premarket.
From other sites
Comments (0)
Be the first to comment
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Hub
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs