Harry Winston (HWD +2.2%) has secured bank financing for a potential deal to buy the Ekati...
Harry Winston (HWD +2.2%) has secured bank financing for a potential deal to buy the Ekati diamond mine from BHP Billiton (BHP +0.7%), but the sale process has moved slowly and may still break down, FT reports. Complicating things is Rio Tinto's (RIO) nearby mine it may want to sell; HWD owns a 40% stake and may decide to pick up the remaining 60%, but it can't afford to do both deals.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs