Seeking Alpha

Tootsie Roll (TR) management has largely cut itself off from the world, shunning journalists and...

Tootsie Roll (TR) management has largely cut itself off from the world, shunning journalists and refusing to hold quarterly earnings calls, but at some point a sale makes sense, a Gabelli analyst says. But with anemic growth and shrinking profit margins in recent years, and the lack of a publicly disclosed succession plan for the 92-year-old CEO, no one really knows what's next.
From other sites
Comments (1)
  • friscominermischief
    , contributor
    Comments (77) | Send Message
     
    More lazy reporting, this time by the WSJ.

     

    The cash dividend yield is over 1%, and the annual stock dividend is 3%. Add those together and you get an effective dividend yield of >4%, almost on par with boring utilities.
    23 Aug 2012, 01:59 AM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Tools
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio:
Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
ETF Investment Guide:
Table of Contents | One Page Summary
Read about different ETF Asset Classes:
ETF Selector