at Zacks.com (Mon, 3:10PM)
Spectra Energy (SE -0.9%) is downgraded to Equal Weight by Barclays, which cuts its NGL price forecast. The firm now expects an EPS CAGR of 5.4% for the three years ending 2014; combined with a 3.9% yield, it estimates a total return proposition of 9.3%. SE trades at a 2013E P/E multiple of 16.8x and 9x EV/EBITDA, more in line with a reduced rating.
How did this change your view of ?
More Bullish More Bearish It Didn't
This impact ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Submit & View Results
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs