Barclays (BCS) sells a 60% stake in U.K. student housing company University Partnerships Programme (UPP) to Holland's PGGM in deal estimated at £840M. Barclays is now considering selling the other 40% in UPP, Reuters reports, as it looks to exploit the strong investor demand for student accommodation.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Tue, 5:46PM)
at CNBC.com (Tue, 11:42AM)
at Zacks.com (Tue, 10:50AM)
at CNBC.com (Tue, 2:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs