Obamacare is facing a backlash. 6M Americans, or roughly 2% of the current population, are going...
Obamacare is facing a backlash. 6M Americans, or roughly 2% of the current population, are going to wind up paying a penalty for failing to have health insurance when the impact of the 2010 health-care overhaul law is felt in 2016. That's more than previously projected, according to the CBO. 85% of the increase stems from changes in baseline projections since April 2010. The other 15% is due to the recent Supreme Court decision that upholds the law, but tells states they won’t be required to beef up their Medicaid programs.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs