Seeking Alpha

American Electric Power (AEP): Q3 EPS of $1.02 in-line. Revenue of $4.2B (-2.3% Y/Y) misses by...

American Electric Power (AEP): Q3 EPS of $1.02 in-line. Revenue of $4.2B (-2.3% Y/Y) misses by $40M. (PR)
Comments (1)
  • MexCom
    , contributor
    Comments (3051) | Send Message
     
    AEP has been doing very well for me. My average acquisition date is November last year and it has been appreciating in value at a 13.6% annual rate plus paying a 4.2% dividend yield for a total annual return rate of 17.8%. It is a "B" rated stock by Schwab. I have it as a 1.2% weight in my total traditional IRA holdings. Its been performing above average compared to my other utility holdings. I like the amount of coal they have in their fuel mix.
    24 Oct 2012, 10:00 AM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Tools
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio:
Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
ETF Investment Guide:
Table of Contents | One Page Summary
Read about different ETF Asset Classes:
ETF Selector

Next headline on your portfolio:

|