Saudi Aramco and France's Total (TOT) say they will double the capital behind its oil refinery...
Saudi Aramco and France's Total (TOT) say they will double the capital behind its oil refinery joint venture at Jubail to 7.12B riyals ($1.9B) as part of the planned financing for the project. Aramco holds a 62.5% stake, with TOT holding the remaining 37.5%; the capital increase will be on a pro-rata basis.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs