A day after Express Scripts (ESRX +0.2%) and Medco (MHS +1.1%) tell the House antitrust...


A day after Express Scripts (ESRX +0.2%) and Medco (MHS +1.1%) tell the House antitrust subcommittee their planned merger won't threaten competition, Bernstein continues to predict an 80% likelihood the deal will be completed. Medco has been trading ~20% below the offer price on concerns the government won’t let the deal go through.

From other sites
Comments (0)
Be the first to comment
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Hub
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs