Sunday, April 26, 2015
- Celladon (NASDAQ:CLDN) says its Phase 2b CUPID2 trial did not meet its primary and secondary endpoints. All other exploratory efficacy endpoints were also inconsistent with a treatment effect.
- "We are surprised and very disappointed that MYDICAR failed to meet the endpoints in the CUPID2 trial, and we are rigorously analyzing the data in an attempt to better understand the observed outcome."
- The primary endpoint was time to recurrent heart failure related events. The secondary efficacy endpoint was time to first terminal event.
- Conference call Monday at 8:30 AM.
- Other stocks likely in play Monday morning: bluebird bio (NASDAQ:BLUE), Uniqure (NASDAQ:QURE), Avalanche (NASDAQ:AAVL)
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Celladon trends lower on bearish article (Apr. 22)
- Related: Celladon: CUPID-2 Is Likely To Fail (Apr. 22)
- Related: Celladon: A Good Deal, And A Rare Buy-Write Opportunity (Apr. 20)
- Related: CEO Krisztina Zsebo on Q4 2014 Results (Mar. 31)
Visit Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs