About Seeking Alpha
- About Seeking Alpha
- Editorial principles
- Commenting on SA
- SA transcripts
- The SA management
- SA News Team
- What's new
- Who reads SA
- SA Job Opportunities
- For Contributors
- Become a contributor
- Premium Partnership Program
- Article submission guidelines
- Author Testimonials
- Seeking Alpha Certified
- Feature your
business / blog / book
- Policy on anonymous contributors
Seeking Alpha is a platform for investment research, with broad coverage of stocks, asset classes, ETFs and investment strategy. In contrast to other equity research platforms, insight is provided by investors and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts. Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
- Breadth: Seeking Alpha has remarkably broad coverage of stocks, including more than 3,000 small and mid cap stocks covered in the past year.
- Depth: With over 7,000 contributing authors and 20,000 commenters, insight and discussion are informed and sophisticated.
- Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Investors use Seeking Alpha by setting up a portfolio / watch list, and
- Subscribing to real-time email alerts on their stocks.
- Downloading one of the Seeking Alpha apps for Android, iPhone and iPad, which offer instant portfolio sync and real time notifications.
- Subscribing to email newsletters on key investment themes.
Seeking Alpha editors select articles for publication from those submitted by our contributors. Our contributors receive direct payment for articles as well as exposure and customer lead generation. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, here's how.