Seeking Alpha respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Seeking Alpha may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Seeking Alpha's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- By mail: David Jackson
c/o Meitar Liquornik Geva & Leshem Brandwein
16 Abba Hillel Silver Road
Ramat Gan 52506
- By phone: (718) 548-4666
- By fax: 011-972-3-610-3111
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.