There are no Focus articles on ABLYF.
Mon, Feb. 3, 9:07 AM
- Merck (MRK) has signed an agreement with Belgian biotech Ablynx (ABLYF) to develop cancer immunotherapies in a deal that could eventually be worth €1.7B plus royalties on the sales of any products.
- Merck will pay an initial sum of €20M and up to €10.7M in R&D financing during an initial three-year period. The U.S. company will then make payments based on the achievement of development, regulatory and commercial milestones.
- Ablynx will work on discovering antibody-derived proteins, known as nanobodies, that can activate the immune system to attack cancer cells.
- The agreement adds to a neurology partnership that Merck and Ablynx began in 2012.
Sep. 23, 2013, 8:40 AM
- Abbvie (ABBV) has signed a deal to license the ALX-0061 antibody of Belgian biotech Ablynx (ABLYF.PK), with the U.S. company to pay $175M upfront, milestones of $665M and then double-digit royalties on any product sales.
- ALX-0061 is in Phase II development and is used to treat inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- In a Phase IIa trial, ALX-0061 demonstrated strong efficacy and good safety in patients with moderate-to-severe arthritis. (PR)
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ABLYF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR