ABM Industries IncorporatedNYSE
ABM's Vision Is Interesting, But Risks Offset The Upside
Tue, Oct. 4, 6:22 AM
Wed, Sep. 7, 4:32 PM
Tue, Sep. 6, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:40 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 4:19 PM
- ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM): FQ2 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.26B (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Shares +0.12%.
Tue, Jun. 7, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:05 PM
- ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM): FQ1 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $1.27B (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Mon, Mar. 7, 5:35 PM
Dec. 9, 2015, 8:58 AM
- ABM has agreed to buy Westway Services, a provider of technical engineering services to customers in the U.K.
- With annual revenues of approximately $81M, the acquisition adds to the company's current strength in Britain and supports ABM's transformation to a solutions-driven business.
- The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Dec. 8, 2015, 5:23 PM
- ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM): FQ4 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.28B (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Dec. 7, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Facility service provider ABM Industries (ABM +1%) has wrapped the sale of its security business to Universal Protection Service for a pretax $131M.
- Divesting the security service -- which employs about 13,500 guards -- will let ABM focus on core strengths, says CEO Scott Salmirs. Among its remaining on-site businesses are janitorial, parking and facility services.
- Wells Fargo and Jones Day acted as advisers on the transaction.
- Universal Protection Service is a unit of Universal Services of America, owned by Warburg Pincus.
Sep. 2, 2015, 4:36 PM
- ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM): FQ3 EPS of $0.47 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.35B (+5.5% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Sep. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 2, 2015, 5:02 PM
- ABM Industries (NYSE:ABM): Q2 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.27B (+3.3% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Jun. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM