Mon, Aug. 15, 11:48 AM
Mon, May 16, 11:56 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 11:28 AM
- American Bio Medica (OTCPK:ABMC): Q4 EPS of -$0.01
- Revenue of $1.46M (-13.1% Y/Y)
Dec. 29, 2015, 10:41 AM
- American Bio Medica (OTCPK:ABMC +6.6%) completes its research and development of a rapid urine test that detects the two most common compounds, JWH-018 and JWH-073, found in synthetic marijuana, called "K2" or "Spice." The qualitative test will also detect 16 additional cross-reacting compounds that have concentrations above a certain threshold. The test will detect JWH-073 down to a level of 25 ng/ml, the lowest on the market.
- The product is for forensic use only. The company is accepting pre-orders now and expects to commence shipments to customers in Q1.
- Synthetic marijuana is a mixture of herbs, spices or shredded plant material that is sprayed with a synthetic compound chemically similar to THC, the psychoactive ingredient in real marijuana.
Aug. 13, 2014, 6:23 PM
- American Bio Medica (OTCQB:ABMC) Q2 results: Revenues: $1.8M (-23.9%); Operating Expenses: $0.8M (-34.9%); Net Loss: ($41K) (+86.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.00); Quick Assets: $447K (-30.8%).
- No financial guidance given.