- The SEC-enforced 25-day quiet period on underwriter research reports on ABY will come to an end on July 7, allowing the IPO underwriters to release analyses July 8.
- ABY was formed by Spanish multinational S.A. Abengoa to manage and acquire revenue-generating assets related to Abengoa's renewable energy and conventional power assets located in the Americas and Spain.
- ABY has had a strong market performance since its IPO launch; the many solid IPO underwriters could boost the share price with positive detailed research reports.
- Will own, manage and acquire renewable energy, conventional power and electric transmission lines and other contracted revenue-generating assets.
- Initially focused on North America (the United States and Mexico) and South America (Peru, Chile, Uruguay and Brazil), as well as Europe (Spain).
- Initial yield at the price range mid-point of $26 is 4% projected for the 12 months ended June 2015, and expected to grow to 6.5% for the next 12 months.
- ABY is a dividend growth-oriented firm, formed to own, acquire, and manage contracted revenue-generating assets for Abengoa S.A.
- ABY plans to raise $600.6 million in its upcoming IPO, at an expected price range of $25-$27 per share.
- We are positive on this IPO; pricing at the midpoint of the expected range will provide a solid 4.0% annual yield.
There are no Transcripts on ABY.
There are no News articles on ABY.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.