What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Jan. 25, 10:39 AM
Thu, Jan. 7, 7:01 AM
Tue, Jan. 5, 5:41 PM
Tue, Jan. 5, 4:19 PM
Nov. 6, 2015, 5:38 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:04 PM
- ACADIA Pharma (NASDAQ:ACAD): Q3 EPS of -$0.39 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.04M (+100.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.02M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Nov. 2, 2015, 9:00 AM
- The FDA accepts under Priority Review ACADIA Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:ACAD) New Drug Application (NDA) for Breakthrough Therapy-tagged NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) for the treatment of Parkinson's disease (PD) psychosis. The PDUFA date is Sunday, May 1, so the agency's decision should happen no later than Friday, April 29.
- NUPLAZID is a non-dopaminergic antipsychotic that acts as a selective serotonin inverse agonist that preferentially targets 5-HT2A receptors. About 40% of the 1M Americans with PD have psychosis, characterized by hallucinations and delusions, diminished quality of life and significant caregiver burden.
- Breakthrough Therapy status allows for more intensive guidance from the FDA, the involvement of more senior agency personnel and a rolling review of the NDA. Priority Review shortens the review clock to six months from the usual ten.
- Shares are up 8% premarket on increased volume.
Sep. 3, 2015, 9:12 AM
Sep. 3, 2015, 8:16 AM
Sep. 3, 2015, 8:12 AM
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) is up 10% premarket on modest volume in response to the company's filing of a New Drug Application (NDA) seeking approval for Breakthrough Therapy-tagged NUPLAZID (pimavanserin) for the treatment of psychosis associated with Parkinson's disease. The company also requested Priority Review status which will reduce the review clock to six months from ten, if granted.
- NUPLAZID is a selective serotonin inverse agonist that targets 5-HT2A receptors that play a key role in psychosis.
Aug. 31, 2015, 4:08 PM
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT -6.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $90 (135% upside) price target by Citi.
- Patterson Companies (PDCO -1.1%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target raised to $54 (18% upside) from $48.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD -4.1%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a price target of $48 (30% upside) by Piper Jaffray.
- Boston Scientific (BSX -1.9%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $20 (19% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- CR Bard (BCR -1.8%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $220 (14% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT -2.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target raised to $48 (34% upside) from $28.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY -1.8%) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight by Piper Jaffray. Price target maintained at $61 (2% upside).
- MacroCure (MCUR -3.7%) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $5 (63% upside) from $15.
Aug. 27, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 21, 2015, 5:36 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 3:30 PM
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD -12.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by Pipe Jaffray. Price target raised to $48 (21% upside) from $39.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:14 PM
- ACADIA Pharma (NASDAQ:ACAD): Q2 EPS of -$0.39 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $1K (-96.4% Y/Y) misses by $59K.
Other News & PR