Accelrys: Is Now The Time To Buy This Niche Company?
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Apr. 9, 10:02 AM
- Dassault Systemes (DASTF) has extended its $750M bid for Accelrys (ACCL +0.1%) until April 22.
- As of last night, Accelrys investors representing 75.9% of the company's shares had tendered their stock to Dassault.
- The latter set the new deadline as the deal hasn't yet received authorization from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), which assesses acquisitions for their national-security implications.
- The CFIUS has until May 8 to provide a verdict, but Dassault hopes the committee will rule before then. The company can continue extending the offer by increments of 10 business days.
- Accelrys provides scientific software for the energy, aerospace and industrial-goods sectors. (PR)
Tue, Feb. 25, 4:59 PM
Thu, Jan. 30, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 30, 9:10 AM
Thu, Jan. 30, 8:24 AM
- Dassault Systemes (DASTF) has agreed to acquire Accelrys (ACCL), a provider of scientific software for the energy, aerospace and industrial-goods sectors, for around $750M.
- Dassault is offering $12.50 a share, or a 29% premium to Accelrys' close of $9.72 yesterday.
- Shares in the company are unsurprisingly +29% premarket. (PR)
Dec. 26, 2013, 8:24 AM
- Accelrys (ACCL) discloses that subsidiaries Symyx Technologies and Symyx Solutions have entered into a settlement agreement with Borealis relating to arbitration before the LCIA in which the company will make a one-time payment to Borealis of $16M.
- Accelrys will receive insurance proceeds of $10.1M relating to the settlement, resulting in a total net payout of $5.9M vs. the $10M reserve the company had previously accrued as a reserve. (8-K)
Dec. 9, 2013, 5:18 PM| Comment!
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:41 PM
Sep. 4, 2013, 9:49 AM
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:37 AM
May. 1, 2013, 12:50 PM
Apr. 30, 2013, 5:53 PM
Feb. 26, 2013, 4:52 PM
ACCL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR