Acorn Energy, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Aug. 15, 8:02 AM
Mon, May 16, 4:15 PM
Thu, Apr. 21, 10:25 AM
- Acorn Energy (OTCQB:ACFN +49.1%) has completed the previously announced sale of nearly 50% of its 79% fully diluted interest in DSIT Solutions, its underwater detection systems business, to Israel's Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, realizing gross proceeds of approximately $4.9M (excluding escrow and taxes).
- Acorn will host a conference call at 1:00 p.m. ET to introduce Acorn's new CEO Jan Loeb and to discuss its refocused business strategy and its decision to partner with Rafael.
Thu, Jan. 28, 2:08 PM
- Acorn Energy (OTCQB:ACFN +21.1%) says CEO John Moore is resigning to pursue entrepreneurial interests, and appoints Jan Loeb as the new CEO.
- Loeb has served as a director since August 2015; Moore has been the company's President and CEO since 2006.
- Separately, ACFN agrees to sell a 50% interest in its DSIT Solutions business to Israel-based Rafael Advanced Defense Systems for $6.6M.
Aug. 14, 2015, 5:30 AM
- Acorn Energy (OTCQB:ACFN): Q2 EPS of -$0.11
- Revenue of $4.81M (+1.9% Y/Y)
May 15, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Acorn Energy (NASDAQ:ACFN): Q1 EPS of -$0.07 vs. -$0.11 in 1Q14
- Revenue of $4.62M (+3.8% Y/Y)
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Acorn Energy (NASDAQ:ACFN): FY14 EPS of -$0.46
- Revenue of $19.56M (-3.6% Y/Y)
Mar. 18, 2015, 8:14 AM
- Acorn Energy (NASDAQ:ACFN) says it has stopped funding its majority-owned US Seismic Systems subsidiary and that USSI has suspended operations and terminated its employees.
- USSI intends to sell its assets and expects most of the proceeds will be used to pay creditors; it is uncertain whether any proceeds will be available to ACFN shareholders.
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Acorn Energy (NASDAQ:ACFN): Q3 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $5.6M (+12.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.32M.
Sep. 8, 2014, 2:57 PM
- Acorn Energy (ACFN +12.2%) surges after announcing its DSIT Solutions sonar technology subsidiary received another order for its underwater security system to monitor and protect nuclear power plants.
- ACFN expects installation before the end of the year, adding that the order arrived less than two weeks after it announced a similar order from an European nuclear plant operator.
- Financial details of the order were not disclosed.
Aug. 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
- Acorn Energy's (ACFN +5.2%) subsidiary, DSIT Solutions moves further into the nuclear power sector by winning a new underwater security system contract from a European nuclear power facility.
- "After establishing itself as the world's leading provider of underwater security systems for the oil and gas industry, DSIT is extending its product offering to the nuclear power sector," says VP Dan Ben-Dov. "As of today there are over 400 nuclear power plant units worldwide and we see high potential for growth in this segment of our business."
- The system is expected to be installed before the end of 2014.
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:15 PM
- Acorn Energy (NASDAQ:ACFN): Q2 EPS of -$0.25 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $4.7M (-10.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.16M.
Jul. 2, 2014, 12:56 PM
Jun. 9, 2014, 4:50 PM
Jun. 9, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jun. 3, 2014, 12:46 PM