Acadia Healthcare Co.NASDAQ
Acadia Healthcare: A Case For The Importance Of Qualitative Due Diligence
Quick Draw Capital
Quick Draw Capital
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:41 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Wed, Oct. 19, 12:44 PM
Wed, Oct. 19, 11:00 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 9:14 AM
Tue, Oct. 18, 6:46 PM
- Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) eases 7% after hours on light volume on the heels of its announcement that it has inked an agreement with institutional investor BC Partners for the sale of 21 behavioral health facilities and one more not yet opened in the UK. The company will receive ₤320M (~$390M) in cash in the transaction which reflects a loss of $175M.
- Separately, on a preliminary basis, Q3 revenues were $735M (+53.2%) while loss from operations was $118M (-125.0%). The numbers include the expected loss on the UK deal.
Fri, Jul. 29, 6:48 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 11:00 AM
Thu, Jul. 14, 10:13 AM
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC -2.7%) eases on light volume in response to its announcement that the U.K.'s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is having a bit of a problem with its acquisition of Priory Group, a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services there. Acadia finalized its purchase of the firm from private equity outfit Advent International for $2.2B in February.
- CMA is apparently concerned about the potential lessening of competition regarding the delivery of behavioral healthcare services in certain markets. At present, it has categorized its investigation as Phase 2, which is a more in-depth assessment of the merger than a Phase 1 assessment that will take ~nine months to complete. During this period, the "hold-separate" requirements will remain in place.
- CEO Joey Jacobs says, "We are disappointed by the CMA's decision to refer this transaction for a Phase 2 investigation. We fully intend to explore how best to satisfy the CMA's concerns and to respond to the CMA with our undertakings prior to the deadline of July 21. If we provide undertakings, we expect the CMA will communicate its response [ ] by July 28."
- Management will host a conference call at 10:30 am ET to discuss the situation.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:38 PM
- Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC): Q1 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $616.8M (+68.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.8M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:10 PM
- Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC): Q4 EPS of $0.59 in-line.
- Revenue of $495.32M (+68.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.26M.
- Shares -1.26%.
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:11 AM
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ:SGEN) initiated with Overweight rating and $51 (54% upside) price target by Barclay's.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) initiated with Buy rating and $110 (27% upside) price target by Standpoint Research.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ:HALO) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (21% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Eyegate Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EYEG) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (253% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Summit Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SMMT) initiated with Buy rating and $14 (75% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) initiated with Neutral rating and $88 (14% upside) price target by Atlantic Equities.
- Bluebird bio (NASDAQ:BLUE) initiated with Outperform rating and $67 (36% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Kite Pharma (NASDAQ:KITE) initiated with Outperform rating and $85 (80% upside) price target by RBC Capital.
- VolitionRX (NYSEMKT:VNRX) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (217% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) initiated with Overweight rating and $85 (42% upside) price target by KeyBanc.