Access Midstream Partners, L.P.NYSE
Oct. 28, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) declares $0.615/share quarterly distribution, 3.36% increase from prior distribution of $0.5950.
- Forward yield 3.92%
- Payable Nov. 14; for shareholders of record Nov. 7; ex-div Nov. 5.
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:40 AM
- Williams Cos. (NYSE:WMB) has sweetened the terms of an agreement to combine two MLPs controls, Williams Partners (NYSE:WPZ) and Access Midstream Partners (NYSE:ACMP), in a move that will create a pipeline operator with a combined enterprise value of $50B.
- Investors who own WPZ units will receive ~0.87 of a unit of ACMP for each WPZ unit they own, up from the initial offer of 0.85; prior to the tie-up, existing ACMP holders will receive more units of the partnership.
- Williams expects the merger to be completed early next year, with the new entity set to distribute $3.65/unit in 2015.
- "This is another big step toward our goal of becoming the leading natural-gas infrastructure provider in North America," Williams CEO Alan Armstrong says. (PR)
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:22 PMAccess Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) declares $0.435/share quarterly dividend, 3.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.42. For shareholders of record Nov. 7. Payable Nov. 14. Ex-div Nov. 5. (PR) | Nov. 6, 2012, 5:22 PM | 1 Comment