Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Oct. 5, 7:25 AM
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) Chief Financial Officer Michael Rogers has left the company, apparently due to the demands of commuting from Boston. David Lawrence, Chief of Business Operations, has picked up the role of Principal Accounting Officer and Andrew Hindman, Chief Business Development Officer, has added Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor Relations to his responsibilities. Mr. Rogers will serve as a consultant through the end of the year to assist in the transition.
Mon, Sep. 26, 12:48 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 11:00 AM
Fri, Sep. 23, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:05 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jun. 30, 7:42 AM
- The Board of Directors of Biotie Therapies (NASDAQ:BITI) announces changes in its management team. The Company has appointed Antero Kallio, M.D., as the new CEO and Kristian Rantala as CFO effective July 1.
- Also, Timo Veromaa, President and CEO; David Cook, CFO and Stephen Bandak, CMO are leaving the Company.
- The company was acquired by Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) earlier this year.
Fri, May 20, 6:58 AM
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) pulls the plug on developing PLUMIAZ (diazepam) Nasal Spray for the treatment of seizure clusters in patients with epilepsy. Its decision was based on ongoing clinical studies that failed to demonstrate the product candidate's bioequivalence to Valeant Pharmaceuticals' (NYSE:VRX) Diastat AcuDial (diazepam rectal gel), a requirement for the refiling of the New Drug Application (NDA). The specific issue was lower-than-expected mucosal absorption of diazepam in epileptics compared to studies in healthy volunteers.
- The company is in communication with investigators to discontinue all clinical trials and will assist in the transition of study participants. The data will be presented as a future medical conference.
- Acorda originally submitted its NDA in 2013 but received a Complete Response Letter (CRL) in May 2014 citing the need for three more clinical trials. Its plan was to refile the NDA in Q1 2017.
- Shares are down 3% premarket on average volume.
- Previously: Acorda Therapeutics projects Plumiaz NDA filing in early 2017 (May 27, 2015)
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:05 AM
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR): Q1 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $115.9M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.54M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Fri, Apr. 1, 10:43 AM
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals (ADMS +7.5%) initiated with Market Outperform rating and $29 (86% upside) price target by JMP Securities.
- Amsurg (AMSG +0.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $84 (12% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX -0.2%) initiated with Outperform rating and $24 (92% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- Ardelyx (ARDX) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (167% upside) price target by Ladenburg Thalmann.
- Illumina (ILMN +2.1%) initiated with a Buy rating and $175 (5% upside) price target by Argus Research.
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB -1.3%) initiated with Outperform rating and $40 (56% upside) price target by FBR Capital.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT -0.2%) initiated with Neutral rating and $114 (12% downside risk) price target by Goldman Sachs. Initiated with Outperform rating and $200 (54% upside) price target by Credit Suisse.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO +2.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $57 (36% upside) price target by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE +0.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $63 (95% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR +1.2%) initiated with Sell rating and $23 (14% downside risk) price target by Goldman Sachs.
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:40 PM
Fri, Mar. 11, 4:07 PM
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR -7.8%) states the USPTO's Patent Trial & Appeals Board (PTAB) is launching an inter partes review (IPR) of the company's '685, '703, '437, and '826 patents. A ruling is expected within a year.
- Acorda notes the patents are 4 of the 5 Orange Book-listed patents applying to its AMPYRA multiple sclerosis drug, and are set to expire between 2025 and 2027.
- Shares fell to $32 in afternoon trading following the announcement, hitting their lowest levels since October.
Tue, Mar. 8, 7:18 AM
- In a regulatory filing, Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR) reports that its Phase 1 study of migraine candidate CVT-427 was successful and it plans to advance its development. Following the full analysis of the Phase 1 data it intends to meet with the FDA to review the program and its next steps. The Phase 1 results will be presented in a peer-reviewed forum.
- CVT-427, under development for the treatment of migraines, is a novel inhaled formulation of zolmitriptan based on the company's ARCUS technology platform, a dry powder pulmonary delivery system. Triptans, the leading class of drugs for acute treatment of migraines, are usually administered in pill form.
- CVT-427's value proposition is a more rapid onset of action versus a pill and avoidance of relying on the digestive system to deliver the drug. As many as 90% of migraine sufferers have experienced nausea at least once during an attack with more than 50% routinely experiencing nausea that is so debilitating that they delay or forgo taking an oral medication.
- Migraines affect 36M Americans and over 40M Europeans.
Thu, Feb. 11, 9:37 AM
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR -3.5%) Q4 results: Revenues: $130.9M (+11.0%); R&D Expense: $44M (+69.9%); SG&A: $53M (-6.2%); Operating Income: $3.9M (+225.0%); Net Income: $9.2M (+999%); EPS: $0.21 (+999%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.28 (-39.1%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $492.7M (+22.7%); R&D Expense: $149.2M (+103.0%); SG&A: $205.6M (+1.9%); Operating Income: $34M (-6.6%); Net Income: $11.1M (-37.3%); EPS: $0.25 (-40.5%); Non-GAAP EPS: $1.05 (-39.7%); Quick Assets: $353.3M (+14.9%).
- 2016 Guidance: AMPYRA Net Revenue: $475M - 485M; R&D Expense: $165M - 175M; SG&A Expense: $195M - 205M.
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:02 AM
- Acorda Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACOR): Q4 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $130.9M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.66M.